Friday, July 17, 2009

Playing Games!

Dear Suz -

I keep having these recurring dreams about various women I know. They all involve playing games and sex. Like the other night I was dreaming that I was playing strip Connect Four (you know, with checkers?) with this woman I know. Another night I was playing naked Twister (that one was pretty fun). Then another time it was Clue and - me with the lead pipe in the ballroom. Another time I was eating in Candyland with two women. Do you think this means anything? I mean, I get the dirty dreams with women I know, but the games? And yeah, I have to have a cold shower every morning after one of these dreams.
Boy Toy

Oh My! Dear Boy Toy,
I was so concerned and intrigued by your question that I had to move it to the top of the list.

If I were a psycho analyst I might think that you had several problems based upon what you have shared with me concerning these dreams. I might assume that you are a game player in your regular life and think of women as games to be played. I might also assume that you have some sort of fixation on childishness and may even be inclined toward pedophilia. Luckily, I am not some sort of dream interpreter or mind analyzer, I'm just Suz and I have the answer that you seek.

First off, Boy Toy, there is nothing wrong with having dreams about someone you know, even if it involves playing childhood games. You didn't mention if you happen to have an active sex life or not, so I will answer this in a manner that will give you options and reasons for either situation.

If you are involved with a woman, maybe things are a little stale in the bedroom, by having erotic dreams of playing games with other women, you aren't necessarily indicating a desire for those women, just for something different. As for the games in the dream you probably are expressing a subconscious desire for light hearted simple fun in the bedroom. It doesn't require whips and chains to spice up your sex life. If you make an effort to introduce fun between the sheets you will probably stop having these dreams.

If you are not involved with a woman, may I suggest that you either find one, or manually stimulate yourself before going to sleep. The dreams will probably cease once you find a release for your pent up desires.

If the dreams continue after making some changes you may have to face the fact that you are subconsciously fixated on some facet of the personality of these other women you are dreaming about. If that is the case, either make your move ( if you are single), or continue enjoying those cold showers while you search for the missing part of your sex life.


Again remember I am not any sort of therapist or analyst, I am simply giving you my opinion and what you do with it is up to you! Best of Luck Boy Toy! And if you get bored there's always Monopoly,Trouble, and Operation!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be considerate of others and refrain from using profanity in your comments. If you have a question you would like answered please submit it to: askawayquestions@yahoo.com. Thank You!