Friday, July 17, 2009

Silent What???

Dear Suz -
I'm really embarrassed to admit this problem, but I think about sex all the freaking time! I'm a girl - and I know that's normal for guys - but does that make me some kind of freak? I mean, every guy I meet - I start thinking about him naked and then I start thinking about getting down with him and I feel so ashamed but at the same time I love it. I love thinking about sex. I mean, I'm not a slut - I don't go out and sleep around - but my mind is always, always, always thinking about getting freaky with some guy. Am I normal or just a slut wannabe?
Silent slut

Dear Silent,
I have to tell ya that personally I don't see anything wrong with the thoughts you are having. Women have been repressed sexually for centuries. Hence your statement that thinking about sex is normal for guys but embarrassing for you. You are absolutely not some kind of freak. Besides what happens in your mind is just between you, and you, it doesn't affect anyone else unless you can't behave normally while your mind wanders.

Okay, so maybe you need to calm it down a little bit, after all you have to be able to hold a normal conversation with a man sometimes, which can be hard when you are fantasizing about doing the deed with them.

You don't need to be ashamed of your thoughts, but simply channel them in a manner that allows you to function in polite society. Try starting a journal, write down all of these hot thoughts, and you may realize that you have a future in writing erotica. That means that you could get paid to think dirty thoughts!

Thinking about sex in no way makes you a slut, it just means that you have a healthy sex drive and a lot of curiosity. What this means is that when you do find a man he should be quite pleased in the bedroom. Don't stifle your fantasies, just work at controlling them, and indulging in them at the proper time.

Men are beautiful, no doubt about it, and a tight toned body, muscular stomach or a certain eye crinkling smile can turn just about any woman into a puddle of goo, with so many men in the world there are hundreds of opportunities to fantasize daily. Which means if we give in to the temptation women wouldn't be good for anything, our houses wouldn't get cleaned, we wouldn't even make it through the grocery store because we would be too busy fantasizing. The key is to capture those glimpses in your mind, so that you can pull them out later, and indulge in your fantasy.

So go ahead and enjoy your thoughts Silent, and when the time comes you can enjoy the acting on those impulses with the right person.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be considerate of others and refrain from using profanity in your comments. If you have a question you would like answered please submit it to: askawayquestions@yahoo.com. Thank You!